Click a toke

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by cityplane, Dec 23, 2009.

1. the pipe of the future haha

2. if your looking for something you can use for snow boarding me and some friend i think invented this little hidden pipe.

you cant pass it around but there cheap, easy and when you buy the material you have enough to make more then one any ways. and the bowls are one hitters

its thin tubing
    Clear Plastic Tubing, Small Diameter Clear Tube Manufacture and Prototyping
    you can buy that at like home depot or what ever it called in your area :p

and i used a metal pen top.

and you just cut the plastic tubing how ever long you need it to be so the one end can reach your mouth while your holding the end you light in your handthen you put the metal pen top inside like you would for a shitty home made bong

then you put your coat on over the pipe so it stays in place

i have no idea how much sence this is going to make, i can draw a blue print if its needed :p

they hit nice though and if you blow through the pipe BEFORE you pack the bowl the condensation will keep the ash from getting to your mouth

3. haha im trying to picture it but i cant, draw a picture?

4. There's no video or anything? Lame.

From what I can see, it's a chillum with a lighter. Both of which is concealed and separated by a screen.

Just looking at that makes my lungs burn since its direct heat.

5. I agree.
    But I kinda like the burnin of my lungs and throat.
    It's kind of a given whenever me and my boys get blazed. :smoke:

6. solopipe ftw

7. this kid is a genius...

8. i hit one of these yesterday, and it actually hits pretty well, works fucking amazing, pretty discrete

9. This actually isn't a bad idea at all. Especially the part about blowing into the tube before lighting it to keep ash from getting in your mouth.

Genius!

10. Looks like a robotic dildo. I aint ever putting that shit in my mouth, who knows where its been.

11. id still just use a bong... theres nothing like taking a fat ass bong rip to your head and then coughing your lungs out in turn depriving your brain of oxygen and getting a bigger buzz :D

12. I believe thats called a vibrator :p

13. I lol'd.

14. LOL I didn't mean a robitic dildo like one that moves, It looks like something a robot chick would use.

15. Omg this guy is a from the click a toke company trying to advertise....omg....look at his post count :rolleyes: