Cleavage, side boob and under boob! ;]

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Miss_Bong_Swats, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Miss_Bong_Swats, Dec 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
    Throw down some sexiness, ladies and gentlemen!

[​IMG]

2. I dont get it, but i like it

3. hey.

i would do you.

4. It's the holiday season, man. I'm spreading cheer and good will. :cool:

5. You know, that's rather rude. If you meant it as a compliment, I appreciate the effort, but try to do it with a little more tact next time. Thanks. :wave:

6. I'd hit that shit. [​IMG]

I'm allowed to do that, because I don't have a penis, right?
    :hide:

On another note, that picture angle always makes me ponder what it would be like to be a hat.
    Just me, huh?

7. Well, i mean you really think 1 picture will spread enough joy? We might need to see some more... lol p.s.- RAWR!

Here if you dont want to post more, inspiration:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Only if you're a hot chick. :3 How about a contribution to the thread, missy?

Well, I've pondered what it would be like to be a pebble. :)

9. WOO! Boobage!!

Well, I guess one more couldn't hurt... [Dayum I love me an asian woman!]

[​IMG]

10. AWE whyd you resize?

11. I have no cleavage. :( My side-boob pic would probably have to be a macro. ;)

No really, I have itty bitty titties. Thank god for that company that makes the "almost" bra sizes, or I'd never find a good fitting bra. I'm an "almost A". :rolleyes::laughing:

Oh well, they're easy to manage this way. :p

12. haha nice. i like what's conveniently on the tv in the background too :D

13. And there's something wrong with the itty bitty girls you can pick up and throw around? :devious:;) I think not! lol

14. You know, I'd never thought about how easy that would be before. I'm a little scared for my safety now. :p

At least I wear heavy shoes. [​IMG]

15. i wana see some more tit action, and ive always wondered what the junkiedays looked like

16. ^Lols

17. I've posted many a pic in the pic thread.

Also... my face is in my sig and avatar, and my profile picture.

And I've put a couple milkvids up. One in my glass/pickup thread and one in the milkvid discussion thread from last month I think.

I'm all over the place! :p

18. Then show a little more tact when you're showing off your chest? IDK. :confused:

I mean what do you expect people to do?

19. Not degrade the other people around them? Christ, has your mother/sister/ girl friend ever worn a shirt with a bit of cleavage? Would you want some stranger to tell them that? Just be cool, respectful and toss pics up. :cool:

20. Tits or gtfo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.