Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clearing the smoke doc.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 24karrotts, Aug 26, 2011.

1. About 35 min. In. But to anyone who's seen it what's your opinion? I think they have good points, but fucking Jesus the people in it don't know shit anyways. There all bitching about smoking it and how you can't get it in you fast enough unless you smoke it, and I'm like WHAT ABOUT VAPES? And they dont even talk about them. Not even 1 mention. There fucking idiots. All of them. Also there talking about it having 400 chemicals, well guess what? Coffee has Like a couple thousand (don't know exact number) Just my thoughts... I'm just angry D:< Thanks for reading my ramble hahaha