Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clearing the bong in one hit, or two?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bamf64, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I recently noticed when hitting my bong that milking it up, blowing out, than quickly sucking up all the milk, gets me WAY higher. I think it allows for the smoke to go further into your lungs, thus, causing more THC to be absorbed.

This is more necessary on bigger bongs (2ft and above) unless you cant clear a smaller one.

Im talking about this, Chubbs does it at 1:17:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KJMO5vZXzk&feature=channel_video_title]YouTube - 4-9-09 Widow Maker[/ame]

2. haahhahhahahahahhahahahhaahhhahahaa

3. Chubbs is the man, really wish they'd put up more vids.

4. chubbs is a boss, i wish i could smoke like that dude

5. I usually clear it in one hit, but if I take like 40 seconds slowly milking it, I stop right when the smoke gets to my mouth, exhale, then clear.

6. so like a million strains, in one bowl?

7. yeah I do it occasionally.

8. Chubbs is such a beast! Its impossible to clear my bong even my cuz (who I think has super human lungs) cant clear my bong in one hit takes about 2 times sometimes 3 depending what I'm smoking.

9. all i saw was a man who needed more oxygen so he could finish his hit

10. A widow maker=5 Strains, oils, hashes, ect..all in one bowl. check out his channel. he has one with like 10 strains/oils.

11. Doesn't Matter how many hits you take off of one milk, as long as you clear it

12. holy shittttttt, that dude looked absolutely wrecked after that!

a laundry list of strains in there, with some hash, "ear wax" (whatever the fuck that is, probably something super awesome)

i want some of that right meow.

13. #13 Kush Smokker, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    hahah I did this in my last vid, and ya its true, when you take a huge toke and see all the smoke come out you think damn, that could have gotten me high!

nvm: I was thinking you meant when you blow smoke out then suck it back in quickly after you've taken the hit

14. Lmao super troopers CANDY BAR!!!!!

15. I do that, it definitely makes a difference, insta-stoned

16. Now this man can somke some marijuana. ;)

17. 25 dollar bong hit!​

18. "some amber glass.....I dont know what the f*ck that is but shi* is some fire" lol thats basically what he said.

19. I hit a Widowmaker or two everyday if I have the strains onhand, it's a fun way to get easily baked.

This is an old Chubbs vid though, he makes new ones daily!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHdaIKgzXhE]YouTube - Chubbs Constructs The Biggest Witches Brew Yet![/ame]

This one is better.

20. i doubt it makes any difference why would it?