clear flush tastes like shit!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by medicate, Aug 24, 2009.

1. i have to take a drug test in a few hours for my job, i've rarely been smoking/using because of lack of money and i've had over a week of sobriety to prepare so im not too worried, but i figured i'd pick up the Clear Flush total body purifier drink to take before my test, just to be safe.

and man it tastes like shit! it was to be expected though, but honestly i wanna yak.

anybody else have any experiences with detox products like this? i may just chug it because the taste is so horrible. :hide:

2. You eat shit?

3. you shouldve used a stinger

4. i dont even understand any of the current replies.

dont be a smartass! it tastes terrible. i'm sober and bummed, i just wanna get this test over with so i can go back to using :mad:

5. stinger is a detox drink. it tastes good and it works. clear flush sounds like something made with toilet water. and how do you know what shit tastes like?

6. well, i have not ever consumed fecies myself, but i can imagine that with how terrible this drink tasted, and compared to how badly shit itself smells, that actual fecal matter wouldnt be too far from this taste.

and thanks for the tip with the stinger product. wouldve picked it if i knew about it earlier, but i'm fairly confident in passing this test and wanted to pick up something cheap and "natural" (or so it says) just to be even more safe. just sober ranting, no hate needed.