Clear Eyes Vs Visine

Discussion in 'General' started by liife, May 20, 2013.

1. We all have our preferences.

I choose Clear eyes since I feel like visine doesn't even work.

Cheers.

2. Rhoto Artic*

3. The green variety. B)  
    [​IMG]

4. Visine Allergy works great every time for me. It burns like hell but I love the burn. 

5. Never tried Rhoto

6. #7 MrBananagrabber, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Rhoto is the best option as everyone else has said. It's the most refreshing thing after getting blasted. Gets me every time. I prefer the cool green. But there is A blue and the white Artic. Go green.

7. Yup rhoto by a landslide...shit is amazing!

8. Clear eyes because the package said I could use it with contacts.

9. i dont really use that stuff because my eyes don't get too red and i dont have parents to hide red eyes from lol

10. OP I am a rhotos man till I die :yay:

Why is it called Alcoholics ANONYMOUS when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Peter and I am an alcoholic'?

11. Visine Triple Action is unrivaled in the making-eyes-look-normal department. 

12. It hurts so good!!!

http://www.myrohto.com/cool.php

These ones. They know stoners use it.

13. I know this awesome feeling

14. I have not used either in god knows how long. I'm always walking around with red eyes. I just don't give a fuck anymore.

15. Rhotos forsure, but clear eyes is usually available to buy so I go with that. The other day my friend needed some because we were gonna catch a movie baked. He bought visine instead of clear eyes because he heard it was better; well he was wrong the didn't do anything really except take away a little redness. Clear eyes and rhotos :happy:

16. came in here to say rohtos!
    the green kind

17. So far rhotos are in the lead.

I only use them if its an "emergency". I those situations dont occur often though. I dont like using them all the time anyways because it dries the fuck out of my eyes.

18. yeah haha, i guess rhotos is in the lead. never heard of it may have to try it one day

19. God I hate rhotos...How can you enjoy that? Clear eyes maximum redness relief get the job done... mostly don't use eyedrops.