Clear Eyes / Visene

Discussion in 'General' started by No Bromo, Aug 28, 2010.

1. My parents aren't chill with me smoking, and any time Marijuana is discussed it turns into a fight, no matter what facts I try to bring to their attention. For the past 2-3 months I have lied to them and said I stopped smoking. Without cleareyes this wouldn't have been possible. I smoke so much weed to the point where my eyes look like their bleeding sometimes, but when I have my cleareyes theirs no possible way I can get caught high.
    Does anyone else use them? (even if you do consider it pussy), because for me, it's the only reason I can still smoke weed, and NEVER get caught. (I also stopped smoking inside my house ever, that shits retarded.)

2. Yeah, my friend had rohto's once. That shits great!

3. No Bromo..??

4. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I just held my E button that long my johnson must be huge, whats gooooooooooooood buds

5. I almost stopped smoking in my house the other day but I just decided that I should do what makes me happy. And my mom knows that she wants me to be happy, so I think she is okay with me smoking. She has found my stash, but idk if she opened it, knowing her, she would, but I dont care, regardless its not a big issue to her because I am sure she must have smelled weed sometime in these few months Ive been toking at home. And yes, I use Rhotos, without them, I prolly couldnt smoke because my eyes too get super fricking red. :smoking:

6. best shit ever made

7. where you from bro??

8. RI brah

9. My moms cool with me blazing and I don't really care if people know I'm stoned cuz I already look kinda like a stoner anyways lol.

I would use that shit, but I dont like the idea of flushing my eyeballs with all those chemicals. It fucking burns like hell, it may not be that bad, but I doubt it's doing your eyes any good. But if ya need it in order to keep smokin herb, then I'd say thats enough reason to use it.

10. Shit..well it doesn't burn for me, it feels really good and makes me feel more awake haha.
    And yeah, it's worth it to blaze.

11. yea i use Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief.

Ive tried all the RohtoV drops, all the other clear eyes, visenes etc...

these are the only ones that work for me...they get rid of the red and also get rid of glaze. all the other drops left my eyes looking really glazed over, still giving me away. these get rid of both. seriously, when i run out, i get nervous. my reserves are the blue rohto v ones and those things sting sooo bad makes my eyes bleed

12. Clear eyes maximum redness relief has saved my ass many times and are the only thing that legit works for me. I came home yesterday with Rohtos blue in, and my eyes were still glazy/slightly red. And Visine doesn't work at all for me, idk why, just doesn't. I got caught my second time because my eyes were very red after the Visine I thought worked had done nothing

13. They make different brands with different formulas for different causes.

You have to make sure the eye drops are REDNESS RELIEF.

But yea, out of everything ive tried, green Rhotos are the best. Plus the menthol feels goooooood

14. Yea Rhotos are the shitttttttt.

PS every single "drop" ive used whether it was clear eyes/rhotos/or visine have worked very well...idk how a drop just wouldnt work for someone.