Cleansing?

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by budsmokn420, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Ive pretty much ate total shit for the last year or so and now I'm changing my diet to a mostly vegetarian one.

I figured it would be ideal to cleanse out my body first though and get rid of any junk or whatever that comes from eating processed, disgusting mainstream food.

Like should I do a colon cleansing or something? Sorry I haven't researched this yet cause I figured you guys here would be pretty knowledgable.

Any advice is much appreciated! :)

2. It could be beneficial to do a cleanse of some sort. There are all kinds of different colon cleanses and kidney cleanses. I would just say be careful cause you could do yourself more harm if you don't do it right.

Are you trying to loose weight or just detox?

By eating right and exercising, your body will start to naturally detoxify and you will feel it.

Make sure you eat mostly raw fruits, veggies, nuts and seeds. By cooking them, you kill all the good stuff that your body needs.

good luck

3. Thanks man. I'm trying to lose weight, but that's not really my primary reason. Of course I definitely would like less body fat as I'm 6'2" 223lbs, but I just wanna feel good and have more energy. I guess the two go hand in hand really.

And yea I will get most of my raw stuff from eating salads and drinking smoothies. I could never go all out raw vegan though. I still like to have cooked veggies, cereal, chicken, tuna, turkey, etc etc. But I do like the idea of much less processed and going as natural as possible. I feel like anything ever needed can be found in nature.