Cleansing Detox

Discussion in 'General' started by lightlytoasted, Apr 16, 2014.

1. I have a pre-employment drug screen on Thursday. I'm so nervous.... Tree is my vice. couldn't get clean after 2 weeks so I gotta cheat the system using friends thc free pee:( n a whizzanator. I am by far the best candidate for this new job and my herbal use has positive reflection on my work. I am not the kind of person that cheats but I simply can't pass a screen after 2 weeks smoke free. Never quit Mary in 10 yrs and been on a daily dab diet before my cleanse . I'm a skinny guy too, drank plenty of water, exercised, used diuretics(cran joose). I am looking for some positive words/suggestions about using the whizz and how to control temperature of the pee. I am going to start smoking less and use more vape edibles concentrates oils tincture etc... Anyway, I'm brand new to the app, hope get some positive vibes back. Quick info I'm a Michigan resident and we are becoming a very friendly state and I'm from Ann Arbor first US city to decriminalize grass.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Use some hot hands warmers to keep it warm, do that and you shouldn't have any problems. Welcome to the sub club :)