Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hazardousglow, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I bought a Phire yesterday at the local shop, actually its the only shop in my area. Its so annoying to have to go there anymore because its flocked with little kids in the front area, but they are soon converting the whole store to 18+ which is amazing :D So me & my guy drop $300 together on glass so they give us our glass screens and a large hempwick just to be courteous! Plus the ladies in there are always so nice and friendly, we must have talked for 15 minutes :) But anyways so I'm enjoying the piece and its getting dirty and its driving me bezerk. The bowl is bad, the girl herself (its pink) the bong is getting a little resy, I washed it twice on thursday - my guy says its bad to wash them a lot because it weakens the glass, is this true?

2. alcohol and a dash of salt will clean it up