Cleaning

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by derpmang, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Hello there, how you guys doing

How often do you guys clean your pipes? Ive had mine for 3 months now and this is the first time I cleaned it, it was FOUL let me tell you, I had to use alcohol to get that FOUL black weed tar out of the pipe. 

My question is: how often do I need to clean my pipe?
                            Do I change the metal screen too everytime I clean it?

Thanks yall.

2. Clean it whenever it's dirty or you're bored or just want a better smoke.
    Change your screen if it starts to get clogged, dirty, or burns a hole in it. Screens are super cheap so it really doesn't matter if you change it every use if you really wanted to. I recommend getting a glass screen, those are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. A glass screen!??!?!?

SHOW ME THE WAYS BROTHER, send me a link of a glass screen pls

4. I honestly clean all my pipes at least every couple days, week max

5. I can totally relate to the struggle of cleaning pipes. It's surprising how quickly they can get dirty. Cleaning your pipe every 3 months sounds like a good start, but it really depends on how frequently you use it. If you're a heavy user, you might want to clean it more often to maintain optimal performance and flavor.

As for the metal screen, you don't necessarily need to change it every time you clean the pipe. Just give it a good clean along with the rest of the pipe components. However, over time, screens can degrade, so it's a good idea to inspect and replace them if they become too clogged or damaged.