Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning your system/ T-Break

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theganjapipe, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Soooo, i've been meaning to start a t break for awhile now, but i never did, but i started mine yesterday, haha, far in i know, but my parents are testing me which i could cheat their tests easy but i need a t break also. My parents are only testing me untill they think im staying clean, so i want to get my piss clean asap so they believe im staying clean, make sense? my question being, besides cranberry juice (gross shit), extra exercising, and drinking water what else can i do to help speed up my cleansing process? My goal is 4 weeks to get my tolerance down and my piss clean, so any suggestions are greatly appreatied!

Blaze some for me blades!

2. Take 4 aspirin before the test, trust me if u exercise and drink alot of water I'll be clean by four weeks

3. the only advice i can give you is smoke as much weed as you can in the days b4 the test. try to set a world record for highest THC:piss ratio

i think nick diaz holds the current record