Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"cleaning "soapbar"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mudman, Jan 29, 2009.

1. :wave:hey all,well i have just tryed to wash out the crap of some "soapbar" 9oz bars of it,uk usually,and it worked very well,more than thought would,gets rid of harshness and taste,any other ways other than hot water one?? but if ur thinkin of it worth it! good tip guys! :smoking:we only get "sdoapbar over here,"UK"and never grass,unless grow,that i am goin to with help form u guys 1st! peace out ! MUDMAN :smoking:

2. parden my french but what the fuck are you talking about?

3. i wonder how much he smoked

4. He is asking how to clean soapbar hash . Soapbar hash has a lot of impurities in it , so I'm guessing that it's pretty harsh , I've never had it though .

That sucks that you guys don't get any actual buds out there . Soapbar can have ton's of nasty shit it it , like : plant material , sand , beeswax , paraffin wax , solvents such as turpentine , benzene , and toluene , ground coffee , boot polish , tar extracts , barbituates , opium , and other things .

So to the puzzled people , that's why he wants to clean his soapbar .

5. I'm in the U.K and TRUST ME, theres a plenty 'o' bud!!!:rolleyes:I don't even bother with soap if I'm gonna buy some draw I'm gonna buy some skunk or pollen or nice hash or squidgey black - all of which is readily available! :hello:(though I'm experimenting with growing atm 'cause everyone wants to rip eachother off with shit that's small or wet or sugary or sandy or all of the above:mad:)
    If you havn't graced your mouth and lungs with soapbar you really are ising ut on oe hell of a suprise.. fuck me.. never thought about
    "washing" it sound like you're cooking up some freebase lol, I heard you can make a 9 bar of soap out of a Q of pollen, and thats GOOD stuff! lol alot of the crap in there if really bad fo you and I'm no sure if it's fully possible to clean it out due to the fact that they powder it and mix in pine resin, brown stuff, plastic, and loads of other shit to bulk it out:(

6. :wave:to those who dont no what talkin abt,sorry if wrote it in way did not understand,happy a few pepole got what i mean anyway;) i live on a small island just of coast of UK so not easy to get hash or ever grow here¬! so "soapbar" we get is not to bad,i just thought i would try cleaning it,and it works very well,i never buy really bad shit,i am not sure what type it is but the ok stuff comes in 7oz bars?so i have been told that is ok,and not "soapbar" ?? :confused:i am goin to grow my own soon as get advice on a good light system,where ilive u will 5years for a 9oz of hash¬! so u will understand my situaion:(just tryin to make best good of shit situion,thaks to the guys who understood what i was talkin abt:Di hope to get some good tips here for lighting and grow tips,peace out! MUDMAN:smoking:

7. Well i am sayin in the UK where live,we can only get 9oz bars of not nice "soapbar" and found it can be washed to clean the crap out,as growin a plant where ilive will get u 4years in jail! i dont live on mainland UK small island of coast of UK so bud is sohard to get,hash is even harder! but i guess if u have lots of bud,you will not no what i am talkin abt,:smoking:

8. HI-well i live on small island of the coast of mainland uk,so its VERY HARD to get,and if caught here 9oz is 5years in jail right off¬! so i am goin to grow my own with great risk! but i would rather that than smoke this crap,its so hard to get into the island that only soapbar ever turns up,but thanks for your comment man,peace out! MUDMAN :smoking:

9. Ah, yeah I kinda had that thought after i posted:eek: at least you knew to clean the stuff lol, I remember wrecking my lungs after a few bongs of some suspiciously sparlky stuff I got when I was a bit younger.. since then I've said no to the soap. (Though if that was the only thing I could get then it'd probably be different lol)

Growing is the way forward! just keep it indoors with this weather, haha!
    That's a real shame that better stuff isn't as available where you are, I wish you the very best of luck with your grow, lol maybe you could flood the island with clones!! SPREAD THE LOVEEE:hello:
    Oh, and your'e on one of the best possible places to get started, I'm new to growing too and there's soo much info and helpful people on GC you can't go wrong!:gc_rocks:

10. Don't buy soapbar... don't smoke soapbar... it isn't even cannabis. Fuckign disguisitng shit, I rather not smoke at all...

11. im from the uk guys, we get quality bud here mate, from cheese's to rhino's to haze.

trust me, we have no shortage of buds!! :D:D

12. ireland is just as bad for it... nothin but soap bar shit for years n years but the green is slowly makin its way in.. iv had the good luck of livin in oz for a few yrs n grow a bit myself so i can tell good weed from bad but unfoutunatly for the seasoned sope bar smokers that dont know the good from the bad the palce is bein over run with sprayed shit n its all ye can get.. so im goin without till i can find some good sticky icky oooweeee !!! fuk sprayed weed n soap bar n over grow the system..:devious:

13. soapbar is pretty vile but if i aint got alot of dolla or any of my dealers have any green in ill buy abit of solid you just gotta smoke more of it in bongs and buckets and such

14. Any pics? I'd like to see what that shit looks like

15. Soapbar is just hash that has added chemicals in it to make it look bigger and nicer looking in general. It looks the same as hash. I heard you can boil it in a tea bag and the impurities will come out. Your hash will look alot less. I've had plenty of soapbar in my day, but I found a new dealer who doesnt give me that shit. Try to avoid soapbar, you don't know what you are smoking.

-Grunge :smoking:

Oh, and work on your sentence structure :p

16. No, loads of green around here.

17. #17 Ridd, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009

w0rd. There's a ton of ganj in the NE, you just need to know the right people. I could only get soapbar and pollen for a while but then I started to branch out now me and my friends get that good shit.

Where you from DistressedMule?

18. A short drive away from newcastle

19. Nice, I'm right between Newcastle and Sunderland. Ponteland by any chance?

20. Closer to newcastle, I can get half a dozen buses into town from up my street. usually when people ask me where I live i just tell them newcastle. Probs shouldn't be hijacking this thread though.