Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning out your system?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by moubrco, Jan 8, 2013.

1. so i am in the prosses of looking for a new job as the one i have is crappy but yea anyways i need to clean out my system as fast as possible i have no problem with quiting smoking for a bit for the job but my weekly bud intake a about an ounce per week so obviously its gona take a WHILE for my system to clean itself, SO can any1 suggest ways to clean out my system fast or speed up the process at least?

2. an ounce a week? holy fuck. you can go the cold turkey route for a month. or workout and cold turkey for 2-3 weeks. or try just getting a detox drink or synthetic urine. read apprentice tokers guidelines man it's all there

3. flush yourself with liquids... drink and sweat. Don't smoke.

Or beat the system.