Cleaning Out for Test

Discussion in 'General' started by Sativica, Jun 10, 2008.

1. I recently have a job interview where i will be required to take a Urine Test, The last time i smoked was 3 months ago until a few days ago i didnt know i would be tested so i have a good 2 weeks until i am tested what do you think my chances of me being clean?

2. It all depends on your metabolism rate and how big you are. If you are fat or inactive, I recommend you buying a detox drink or start a Niacin plan closer to your test. Just use the search bar.

3. i have a quick metabolism and have taken some Niacin im like 145 lbs 6ft tall and eat a shit ton considering i work at a restraunt

4. I think you'd be good to go. You only smoked once right? I say water and green tea are your new best friends.

Im in the same situation, gotta clean up for this job I have. Im praying like no other that they at least give me some time to get clean.

5. i only smoked once and it was a pretty tiny J to myself i also have been drinking some Detox Tea that i got from some Organice store

6. blech...i hate jobs that test...haha i just turned in an app for one today that i know i'll be tested for and i smoked wayyyy to much this weekend...im weak...looks like i'll be chugging water and praying.

i'm sure you'll be fine though, thats quite a long time!