Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning my roor with thiss

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Ok so I desided my roor is getting waaay to dirty and thought id let it soak in hot water and cmoet with bleach I mean it removes stains and stuff off of sinks wouldn't it do the same to a bong??

2. Yeah it probably cleans it very well but aren't your worried about smoking bleach and comet residue afterwards?

3. just make sure you rinse it a bunch and you will be fine. i like to rinse with lemon juice at the end.

4. clean the shit out of it afterwords...especially the bowl and downstem...it should be fine. like spend ten minutes rinsing them at least...

5. I personally wouldn't use bleach, but it should work fine. just rinse it until all bleach smell is out.

6. I've never had much luck with bleach-based products and bongs. You'd be much better off shelling out $2.00 for a bottle of isopropyl alcohol.....and your bong won't smell like Comet for the rest of your life.....

7. I already did it so don't say don't do it lol and yeah I'm going to rinse it good and that lemon juice sounds like it would make it nice and fresh lol

8. no one was saying not to do it champ :p everyones saying clean it super well after though!

9. I was. :rolleyes:

Bleach has just never done anything in the way of removing resin for me. Hopefully OP had better luck.

10. no no no man gotta use Ajax

11. Use rubbing alcohol and salt.

12. ^this.