Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cleaning glass help please

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by AD0123, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I just bought my first glass pieces and they are really nice, the only problem is I have to keep them around and they smell horrible. I usually just smoke out my window which is pretty safe. Every time I am done I take a small piece of napkin or paper towel and wipe the bowl down and dump the water out. I put it back in the case and in my drawer but the case smells horrible and whenever I take any of my pieces out it stinks up the entire room. Any suggestions on cleaning and storage would be much appreciated.

2. Formula 420 cleaner. Store next to coffe grounds.

3. OxyClean works wonders with glass pieces as well.

4. laquer thinner

5. Clean it using one of the above methods, or I just use water and salt. It gets the residue (and the smell) out well enough. I then store my pipes in an airtight container with a couple of dryer sheets in it. No smell

6. nail polish remover works damn well. also, salt and rubbing alcohol.

7. There are many different ways to clean glass. I use alcohol and salt then rinse with hot water.

8. Rubbing alcohol and salt
    then cover all the holes and carefully shake it for a minute
    then rinse several times with hot water
    gradually start rinsing it with cooler water
    u don't wanna make glass go hot to cold too fast it can warp and sometimes crack glass

9. Rubbing Alcohol and Salt.

Then I like let it soak in mouthwash (not that long) for a minty scent, and then I rinse with water and dry.

When I'm out an about, when I get done using my pipe I always have two ziplocs with me to put it in, so it won't smell. You can do the same.

10. just use ANYTYPE of alcohol %91 or MORE the more the better and some rocky salt...shake real well and this should clean it perfectly and should have NO smell too... dont buy oxy bullshit and anything thats a waste of money... only GRUNGE OFF if you have it anywhere near u.