Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning bong

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChiefMasterBill, Dec 30, 2007.

1. anyone have any good bong cleaner recipes? everything we try on our new bong fails to clean the resin from the sides of it.

2. Rubbing alcohol and rock salt. Keep shakin real good. Put your stem and bowl in a zip-lock bag with the same and shake. Works great and real cheap.

3. what he said :hello: though i never use rock salt, but i guess itd get the resin off the sides easier.

4. My bong's in my washroom sitting filled with ISO and salt that I let soak overnight, then tomorrow, I dump about half of it out, add more salt, shake it thoroughly.

For the piece, the same thing, but then I use a q-tip to go at the tough parts!

5. I actually use the that 420 stuff. I only have two small glass bowls and that last me for at least 6 months. Doesnt take much. I know its more expensive but its worth it to me for only having one bottle and it fits in my locker just perfect. Yes I said locker. lol.. :D But its not a school locker or anything like that. I have a set in my garage.:smoking:

6. Use Mr. Clean or something simmilar. You can do like *0 % Mr. Clean 20 % water or all cleaner. let it soak for like maybe an hour and then shake. It will come right off. Or use can do the alcohol and salt but thats more work.

7. i like 420 juice it works great definetly worth it

8. Another method I recently heard on here is OxyClean. Makes sense, shit takes care of everything, I havent had a chance to try it yet though.

9. the rubbing alcohol and rock salt is definitely the best way the alcohol is most important.
    my friend got a bubbler from his brother that had been in a closet for 2 years with water in it. smelled FUNKY but we cleaned 98% of that shit out while drunk with just those ingredients.