Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cleaning a glass bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BigDaddyD, Oct 17, 2009.

1. What is the easiest way to clean out my glass bowl?
    - p.s. i only have pipe cleaners and water
    please & thankyou

2. Get some Isopryl(sp?) alcohol and salt. Put your piece in the baggy, cover it in the iso, and sprinkle a good amount of salt in there. Shake it up/ movie it around and then let it sit for about 30 minutes. Remove from bag, rinse, and smoke. It works. Amazingly.

3. The best way to clean them is to take a ziplock bag put some 91% ethyl alcohol and a little epsom salt in it, drop the pipe in and shake vigorously. If you don't have these things around then you should get them. If you're trying to clean it because it's clogged just use some of the pipe cleaner to poke out the bottom of the bowl. The more resined out your bowl is the less it will shit on you. You can also put it in some alcohol and just leave it for about 24 hours.

4. if it's tempered glass, put it in boiling water.

5. get hot tap water. and lit it sit in there for awhile. it will loosen up the gunk(not boiling, it'll crack)
    then put it in some alcohol/salt like these guys said ^^^

6. Hence the reason why I said as long as it's tempered glass.