cleaned one of my bongs

Discussion in 'General' started by holyjoe, Jun 29, 2012.

1. #1 holyjoe, Jun 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2012
    my fiance cleaned my bongs. before, it was so resinated that it made taking rips and sucking in air harder. coincidentally we used this glass cleaning product called "Resinate" haha. also pictured is my beloved SSV. the first pic is about a week before it was cleaned. she did an amazing job as you can see, all while i was in the shower today :wave:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. are you near the fire

3. no i am not but my mom's house was pretty close and is somewhat damaged most likely

4. Those bases look pretty goofy. Seems like they could snap very easily. But yay for clean pieces! I hate when people go months and months without cleaning. Once I can start smoking again cleaning my pieces will once more become and every week priority.

5. glad you're safe. hope they're making some headway.

6. Woo I love clean pieces:hello: next time though you should honestly just got to a local drug store and buy big bottle of rubbing alcohol and salt and just use that instead, it cost me like $3 to clean my bong, bubbler and pipe and all my bowl pieces and they all look brand new:D either way though it's always nice toking out of a nice clean bong after it has been all smelly and semi clogged with resin and shit:smoke:

7. nice piece man! always looks great after a great clean and rub!:)

8. Nice green fluorescent. :smoke:

9. I guess I'll clean my piece when I get home now :p

Been long enough I suppose.