Clean unused bong on plane?

Discussion in 'General' started by detailed one, Apr 4, 2010.

1. k im gonna pick me up a bong soon! and need to travel with it...so my question is will the airport hassle me with it?

i dont want to get myself a nice illadelph and get it taken away in front of my family and my ass thrown in jail and some dumb security gaurd with my ILLY and he gets to take the first toke!

ill be traveling from toronto, to british columbia.

no stupid post like dont risk it and shit i just want a straight answer yes or no

(it'll be in my suitcase in a box with bubble wrap and etc).

2. Just stick it up your ass

3. haha it can only go so far i tried :D

4. yea you should be fine. if its never been used then there is no reason you can get in trouble for it. if anyone asks what its for, just say tobacco. my buddy flew with a new bong in the states and im assuming canada's laws are a little more lenient. either way you should be fine as long as its NEVER been used.

5. Practice makes perfect.

6. Its for tobacco so it shouldn't matter right ;)

7. Since you said it was going to be in your suitcase I'm assuming you mean checked luggage as opposed to carry-on. If it's carry-on and they see it there is a possibility that they will search through your shit and you are likely to be much more hassle-free if you just check your bag with the bong in it.

8. thats what mom always told me as a lad.:D

9. yeah it'll be in my suitcase (hopefully wont get broken) but highly doubt it will.

i brought shotglasses from the states and they made it home fine.

10. If there's any doubt man, just ship it. Better to be safe than sorry.

11. ya man it should be fine, and if u want to just in case put a bag of rolling tobacco or something in with it

12. yeah i could do that but.

my bong is gonna be wrapped to shit with bubble wrap in a box in my suitcase with clothing. (anyone done this method? with a bong)?

13. Mannn I really wouldn't check a nice bong. They are REALLY super rough on baggage, and don't give a fuck. Plus, if your bag gets picked for a random search, some asshole baggage guy might take it. I flew across the country from California with a bong, a bubbler and a spoon wrapped in bubble wrap in my purse (all brand new) and didn't have any problems.

Remember, it's only illegal if you've smoked illegal things through it ;)

14. lmao because of the context. Anyway, you should be good since it's for tobacco use only and it hasn't been used.

15. Yeah checking it is not a good idea. They throw bags all over the place.

16. it would have to be checked
    Glass isn't allowed in carry-on luggage.