Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean stream urine kit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ljx312, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Hi I just recently took a standard 5 panel drug test at quest with the clean stream urine kit. I tested last Thursday and today is Tuesday.. Still no call back. I'm stressing and having anxiety that I might of fail. Anyone know anything about this product? And would they contact me if I fail?

2. They are more likely to contact you if you fail than if you pass. Relax and practice your acceptance for there's nothing you can do right now. After 10 days or so you should call if you haven't heard by then.

• Like Like x 3
  3. it's a pre employment drug test. I just want to know if I fail or pass already.

4. Call and ask about the job and when is your start date.

• Like Like x 1
  5. 5 days now still no call. This waiting game sucks... What if they testing it for synthetic piss...

6. I passed with clean stream urine kit!

• Like Like x 1
  7. :weed: