Clean in 1 week?

Discussion in 'General' started by vool toker, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I need to get clean for a new job. I smoke about 5-6 times a day for the past 3 years. What is the best garunteed way to get clean in a week. I have a interview in exactly 1 week so i need some help guys. Other than using somebody elses urine.

2. Dude... to be honest with you, it's not possible.

I'm on felony probation and have to piss every month.. I just passed a pre-employment drug test by using someone elses piss.

I've been clean for 8 days, and I have a drug test in 5 days.. I bought a detox drink and a drug test to check myself before i go in the morning.. if that doesn't work, then I have to use someone elses piss, while someones watching me.

You don't get watched during a pre-employment test. Just get someone elses piss 24 hours in advance and before the test get it to 100 degrees (i suggest in your car, off the heater/defroster) then put it under your sack.. it should be about 97-98 degrees by that time.

3. The Stuff Chewable always worked for me for probation, you gotta stay clean for like 48 hours before you take the test, but I wasn't smoking quite as much as you, i smoked like 3x a day for a couple years. So find that shit online or wherever and just stay clean til your test, it costs about 30 bucks.