Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clean highs/grougy highs

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by DamnxSarah, May 8, 2012.

1. K I know this is gonna sound stupider than asshole.
    But I notice a difference when I buy the same kind of weed from different dealers.
    I get what feels like being a "clean hiigh" because I can think clearer and can focus.
    But from a different dealer, I get a "grougy high" or as I like to call it, where I feel stupid and I can't think.

Do you guys ever have that?
    Or am I stupid?
    >.>

2. sativa vs indica my man

3. just realized Sarah is in your name so you may not be a man haha

4. Dudette for the win c:

5. Oh now I sound stupid. Thank you for the information xD

6. Yeah, not trying to be offensive at all, but if you don't know the difference between indica and sativa, then you don't have good enough dealers to know they are selling the same kind of weed. Your dealers probably sold you different types (one indica dominant, one sativa dominant) and called them the same thing because it's a popular strain name but they actually don't know the strain.

If that made sense...

7. ya honestly theres plenty of information regarding indicas and sativas on gc if you want to find out more OP

8. that sounded pretty stupid.

9. literally, like 100%, word for word what I was going to reply when I read the preview on the man board. Too funny!

10. salad bowls forever

11. 90% of names from small-time dealers are hype to get you to buy at their price. If you're noticing the difference, that's good. You know that dealer is lying, or stupid. See if you can find a better connect, or try to haggle.