Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Clean for 30 days but failed test, UA in 3 days, HELP

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by collegegirl13, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Hey,
    So I found out that I was going to be given a drug test by my parents. Although I'm 20, I have to/want to cooperate because I am tied to them financially. I have been smoking daily for the past 2 years away at college. I mean once in awhile I wouldn't smoke, or if I went home I would take a break for a couple days, but I'm usually very regular. When finding out I was going to be tested, I stopped smoking. Today is 31 days from when I smoked last and I failed a UA today. I've been drinking a ton of water, green tea, and running a lot. My test is on Friday (3 days from now). I'm desperate for answers at this point. I just took cranberry AZO pills because I heard they can sometimes work. I'm not really concerned about taking them because it's a normal thing to get a UTI or have to take these once in awhile. I'm going to eat only raw fruits and veggies the next few days a long with a ton of water. I'm on the heavier side, 185 lbs. Any advice would be appreciated!

2. if you really haven't smoked in over 30 days you should pass......drink tons of water and if you get cranberry juice make sure its actually juice and not just sugar water
    [​IMG]
    . exercise and sweating would also help. Good Luck!

3. yes i promise today is day 31 and I failed! I'm stressing out at this point. I'm taking cranberry pills, I have been running, drinking a ton of water...still failed.

4. #4 killset, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016

Sent from my XT1028 using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    It happens man 30 days isn't a guarantee

5. Is it your parents doing the testing? They probably lied because they honestly want to punish you so you don't ever smoke again.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

6. 30 days isnt a guarantee but i know plenty of people that have to drop for work/probation and 30 days has been plenty of time for every one of them. Ive even had a friend pass only 2 weeks after quitting. To the OP, continue your current regimen and take another practice drug test at night after a day of water/tea/etc...

7. I know it isn't a guarantee, but I heard it is USUALLY enough. So I was completely blown away when I failed, I was working out really hard and doing well with natural detoxing so I thought 30 days would be plenty. It's not like I've been smoking for 5+ years...only 2.

8. #8 killset, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2016
    Depends on alot of things. Usually isn't always 100%. For one cranberry pills are a diuretic, all they do is make you piss alot. Pissing alot is just a temporary flush of sorts clearing out your bladder. It does nothing for what's built up in your fatty tissue.

Then there's you're metabolism, body fat, how much you've smoked, how long it's been building up etc.

9. Get fake piss man. Its really easy to pass a home test...or tell your parents your a grown ass man and start taking care of yourself financially

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk

10. I'm sure she will watch me in the bathroom! Should I bother getting niacin tomorrow or will that not help at all?

11. Look at the OPs name. I think if SHE tells her parents she's a grown ass man the drug test will be the least of their worries;)

12. Haha damn it!! She gets the idea. I forget women are on here honestly haha. I have characters in my head for most everyone but forgot about the females.

Sent from my LGL22C using Tapatalk