Clay soil? Help?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gman00910, May 1, 2013.

1. Hey everybody! Currently I have outdoor plans in cups and getting ready to transplant to holes. This is a guerilla grow btw.... Ive dug holes and filled them with soil amendments last week, but a couple days ago it rained pretty hard
    And my holes got really clogged with water, like if I stuck my hand in the holes it would be water and dirt, think of mush or quick sand lol.... So kinda worried now!! I have two things I can do and I need your
    Guys opinion!! 1.) I could keep the holes, put top soil on top for like a half cylinder raised bed, and I would even cut out tarp for each hole that would cover the hole from any upcoming rain (but a hole in the middle of the tarp so the plant is still out)...... 2.) buy pots instead (I guess 5 gallon)... And put the dirt in the holes in the buckets and Puttinh the buckets in the holes (just in case of helicopters)...

Please help I need to solve this fast!

Peace, Thanks guys!

2. Buy smart pots, forget the holes.

3. What about camoflauge? I'm on the east coast. And can I buy smart pots at a store?

4. ^ if you can find a hydro or indoor/out gardening store. If your in a good spot you shouldn't need to camo them. If you live in an area that has no grow shops, go online.

5. Ok thanks for the help. So even if I used tarp over the holes when it rains it wouldn't work?

6. Is there a way to keep them in the ground, anyone?