Classy girls Vs Skeezer Head

Discussion in 'General' started by NorCalPiff, Feb 14, 2012.

1. hi. i was just laying in my bed as i awoke & could not fall back asleep, so i decide to medicate copious amounts of top shelf cannabis. anyways, a very interesting thought came to my head as I was fapping very bored (I could get my dick sucked, but it feels like such a process right now. I don't want a process. I just want to chill.) The remincising on past sloppy-top experiences has yielded that classy girls are kind of stuck up about giving head, opposed to stupid skeezers who be goin straight ham-on-da-dick. my valid proof that yields this theory is true is that I was thinking about my favorite girlfriend whom I was with for a couple years when I was a true cocksucker fucker, and she was hella rich, classy, greek, fuck. She was always such a cunt whenever I would palm the top of her dome ski. Not kew. Thinking about the skeezers that went hammertime-on-da-dick, they were straight reckless down there!

share your experiences.

bye

2. I've gone out with some selfish ass bitches
    Were they'd love me to go down on them but not me

They always said the whole bullshit.of " eww if u love me you wnt make me" kind oof BS

And girls being somewhat classy but they weren't whores

My.current gf is the most down to earth chick and is a very respectable girl and I guess classy In a sense that she carries herself in a good manner if that makes sense I'm fkn baked as well

But I think it depends on the girl
    Cuz my girl loves giving me oral when we're in the mood and she isn't close to being a skank

Who knows man
    The female gender is confusing as fuck

3. Classy girls. FTW.

I like women who know how to work it without having to be a cock gobblin' but sadly my current girlfriends a pretty crazy person with more mental issusesthan me.

Im slippin..and pissed at a bitch.

4. dude yeah I hate that shit when a girl won't go ham on da dick. Its like...no sucky?:(

idk my experience was that when I was 14-16 girls were really stingy about BJs but as I got older it kept getting better haha. I do know that rich stuck up bitches usually are also sheltered n shit so they tend to be more prude, especially about suckage haha :devious:

5. I could care less about sex or dome.

<3 cuddling

6. I wants to cuddle :/

7. I have a friend who was dating this Jewish chick and she refused to give Bjs. They had been going out for like a year at the time. But he always told me she gave the craziest hand jobs like she would be groaning and spitting all over it, lol funny shit.

8. [quote name='"s3v loves you"']I could care less about sex or dome.

<3 cuddling[/quote]

Such a bold statement .

9. hahah this shit made me laugh.

I would laugh my balls off if some chick moans and spits on my dick while shes jerkin me off hahahaha :p