Classical Music?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by weightsman, May 20, 2010.

1. Anyone here like to listen to classical music when stoned, i think it sounds very very awesome:smoke:

2. LOVE IT!!! Especially full orchestras, as I find it amazing to be able to focus on individual instruments and listen to what that one sound adds to the whole.

Classical on psychedelics really takes me incredible places as well!

3. Claude Debussy :love:
    :wave:

4. Chopin and Bach are my favs. The layers and complexity they created are truly amazing.

5. Classical is always a good choice when you're high in my opinion. My favourite is probably The Four Seasons.

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI]YouTube - Sabre Dance - Aram Khachaturian[/ame]
    TROMBONES

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHPYOcgde98]YouTube - 'Lacrimosa (Choir)' - Immediate Music[/ame]
    This is something to marvel at, high.

7. yes, but mostly just piano.

8. Sure, but I listen to a wide variety of music. I tend to prefer composers such as Dvorak and Mozart. I love piano sonatas and classical guitar pieces but full orchestras are great too.

9. Love it.
    It's just really chiil to listen to in general as well. Good mood music, good to listen too, good for everything really.

I've also been diggin this album called Classical by Wolf Hoffmann. It's heavy metal and Rock intepretations of some famous classical peices. look for it on TPB or something, it's a must.
    Although the first couple songs are a big too heavy imo, everything mellows out from there.

10. i like the cello quintent that covers other artist in their honor....the slayer one is awsome!!!

11. hello,

sometimes i like to listen to classical music. They are good to listen when you are so tired. It is so relaxing.

thanks,
    thermal imaging camera

12. Chopin,Bach,Mahler,Mozart,Beethoven,Quantz....
    When i'm high it feels like music moves threw me ...As a classical musician i love Classical music ......I like music from a few periods when i'm high .....Chanting is nice ....and renaissance music ....