Classical Music, Driving, and Being High.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Knack, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Although I don't get high and drive, and don't advise it; I did it once as I had to drive from one of my friend's house to another which is like 3 minutes away.

I was EXTREMELY high. We got in the car and I turned the radio to my favorite classical station. OH MY GOD!

I started driving and I felt so graceful. My friend and I were just floating as we took off down the road with the classical music blasting. It is just so uplifting and we were laughing to tears.

I had the tingling sensation behind my ears and my calves were melting. Every time I gassed or put on the break it just felt so good as you could really feel the motion of the car.

Now every time we start rolling and passing the blunt around we have classical music playing. It is such great music to compliment getting high.

2. Yeah, this one chick I know always has the best blunt rides. She rolls in an old cadillac with a wine-red interior, fucking amazing sound system (not stock), and drives reeeaaalll slow because it just feels right when you're baked.

Oh, by the way . . . classical music, reggae, rap, and some old rock (Greateful Dead/Beatles) is best for blunt rides.

:smoking:

3. I was doing 30 MPH and I felt like I was flying. I'd be breaking for stop signs way before I'd even get to them. :hello:

4. Fuck yeah bro I hear you on the classical shit! Check out Wendy Carlos and fly away. You'll thank me later :p

Ive never drove while high, but I imagine it'd be like piloting a space shuttle through the city, haha

5. LOL quoting an old thread:

that's exactly what it's like! (for me at least) :smoking:

6. classical? wtf? naw, no thanks, unless im having a conversation i like to turn my shit to 11 and bump

7. Lmao at the star wars shit. XD

Dude don't knock classical...that shit's like a musical roller coaster, haha.