Cky?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by DemiseInDisguise, Aug 31, 2008.

1. CKY BABY!! man i miss this shit i was really into them 8th grade and freshman year. i need to find my old CKY cd's.

2. LOL dude i was into that shit around 8th grade too.

"you never see someone taking a shit running at full speed!"

"how many x-laxes did you take?"

"it said to take two, i took eighteen."

3. i like the one where ol dude just jumps out of a van and takes a shit in front of somebody and the guy like jumps in suprise. ahahaha i need to get some weed tommorow and watch this shit!

4. #24 DJchronic2, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    I have a copy of volume 1 signed by Jess.guard it with my life.

5. #25 locnar, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    i dont have anything signed by them.. but if you were a skater you would appreciate this. i got the whole girl team to sign the box for my mouse tape. 1997 oldschool

6. lol i went to tower records a while ago when cky the band was doing a signing and i have an answer can be found signed by all three of them.

7. CKY4 was the shit. We always watched that when we blazed, and it never got old.

8. #28 Anony, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    I have to admit, I like cky2, and 3 the best.

9. cKy2k was amazing. Loved all four.

Anyone ever see Haggard?

10. yeah that was an ok movie. if i saw it now without have seen/been into any of the cky's i probably wouldn't have thought it was as good, but i loved all of the cky's and haggard was just like a story line put to all of their stunts and shit.

"3 d's and an F"

fucking raab is so funny man that guy makes me crack up so hard when he does that "KEE KEE" voice

11. Back in 02' and 03' my and my friends had all 4 on vhs but now the only cky i have is CKY Landspeed that i bought on dvd a few months back.in my opinion thats the best one.

12. gotta bump this thread, i've been watching the CKY videos a lot the past few months, i think dico is the funniest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDajehCrd5s&feature=related]YouTube - Cky: Chinese Rap[/ame]

13. I just watched CKY4 again last night... BUMP!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0wHpvBYRGg]YouTube - CKY4 Raab Himself shits in public[/ame]