City or Country ?

Discussion in 'General' started by LiveLifeHigh, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Just wondering how many people here live in the city and how many live in the country...

I live on a ranch in Oklahoma. And could never live in the city.

What do you prefer ?

2. #2 darbelis12, Jul 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2010
  3. I live in the country in VA, I favor more of a suburban landscape though.

4. Originally from da country in Oahu (nort chore!). I now live in a very small coastal town n cali. Any city over 50k is just too big for me.

5. Country. I was born and raised on a farm so it suits me.

6. countryside

7. i live in oklahoma city the country is boring aint shit goin down

8. Not really either, so suburbs I guess. theres a lot of woods and nothingness around here but there are some decent sized towns. And Albany(I live in NY, duh) is like a half hour south. I hate the noise of city but it's nice being able to walk anywhere you need to and not drive. Though I only have to drive ten minutes to town/fifteen to the local mall.

9. i live in a million strong city in the UK, but sometimes i venture out to the countryside for the peace

10. born in Tresmesquites Michoacan, only lived there for two years then moved to LA.

11. Born in Amsterdam, lived there for 17 years, then moved to the country in Sweden and FUCKING ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT. Now Im back in Amsterdam.... and its... stinky, crowded and small.:)

12. I live in the country and prefer that... although the dirt roads kill me! My daily drive is an iroc :smoking:

13. city in va. moms house in lebanon is a small town so countryside i guess? dads house in lebanon is more of a city, since the mosque wakes me up every fucking day -.-

I prefer the city in va. country side in lebanon.

14. Boulder is considered a city...but we have no buildings over 3 stories (besides the dorms....) no one is hustlin and bustlin around like a city....nice n quiet and slow..... i couldnt imagine living in a huge city ugh....fuck that

15. im from south jersey... city. but im going to knoxville for the 2nd time this year on aug 17th. god i fucking love the south

16. Big city.

17. I live in Vegas. Like, kinda in the "lower middle class" area. I'm pretty close to the strip though, can get a good view of the fireworks on New Years

18. On a farm in Oregon I could walk to town if I wanted but it takes forty minutes. If I am really bored I do that. But the drive is like 5 minutes so no need

19. Live in the city, but prefer being in the country.

20. Ive lived in almost all of the major cities in New England, but I grew up in the country never more than an hour from a major city though. Its nice to visit the country for relax time but it can get extremely boring at times. I would prefer to live either in the city or just outside of one.
    I am gonna move to Portland Oregon next summer or somewhere along highway 26 toward Mt Hood. so either way ill be within 30 min of the city or the mountains. Thats my Ideal living situation.