City in the world with most drugs widely available?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by GrandaddyPurps, Dec 12, 2008.

1. #1 GrandaddyPurps, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    so which city in the world with most drugs widely available.

like any drug

benzos opiates shrooms cid soma coke crack heroin meth pcp ket dmt rare shit like 2bc or w.e :smoking::smoking:

there must be a place im gonna name afew say LA?

2. Las Vegas.

3. Las Vegas

4. Bangkok
    Bangkok
    Bangkok
    Bangkok
    Bangkok

5. Bangkok

6. i wouldn't know because i don't travel city to city looking for drugs

7. Was there a single drug you weren't offered when you were there? Cause I can't think of one

8. I didn't even need to think about the answer. Bangkok came to me almost reflexively.

9. but arent the drug laws in vietnam very strict? i know im malaysia they are but that is prolly cause its most muslim.

10. I'd say Las vegas too but I havn't been outside the US

11. They're definitely damn strict, some of the most strict I think you will find in this world... But, where there is a need, there is a supply and it will always work this way, regardless of the law.

The drug trade is so lucrative anywhere in the world that people are willing to do it even if it means a lifetime in jail... The Thai government only catches a handful of the drug business, so much of it still slips through, and lands smack dab in the center of Bangkok.

You know it's pretty bad when your taxi driver tries to offer you bags of heroin as you're riding to the hostel.

12. Bangkok is in Thailand, and yes it does have strict drug laws, but I think Thailand is less strict then a lot of the surrounding Asian countries, making it a hub for all sorts of illegal activity in that part of the world. It's also a huge tourist/backpacker/party hub. Tourism always brings drugs into poor countries because it's an easy way for poor people to make money and governments don't want to hassle tourists.

13. #13 s w i s h e r, Dec 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2008
    here in san francisco dealers will walk up to you on the street.........oxycontin, heroin, coke, crack, trees, pills, vicodin, speed...........just some various drugs i've come in contact with WALKING DOWN THE SIDEWALK.

edit: then again, i've never left san francisco and looked for drugs.

14. Drug dealing is universal. It goes down the same everywhere in the world. If you look like a drug user, and walk in the right part of town in pretty much any city in the world and you'll be approached to buy drugs (with the exception some of the really tight ass countries).

My problem is that I don't really look like someone who would take drugs, so I have to search them out a little harder. This has lead to some pretty dodgy situations, lol.

15. Guess I got it easy, I get pegged as a user almost everywhere I go. I can't think of a single country where I have been where I wasn't offered drugs the first night I was there, except Peru I think, that one took a couple days.

16. i've been asked in my city for drugs, and my city is actually rated 6th safest in the country lol. so i can only imagine...

17. Vancouver is pretty bad. Miami has plenty of drugs. Possibly a city in Mexico has the most availble. Suppose to be easy to get scripts there and its easily seen that there are alot of drugs down there because plenty come across the border into the United States. Amsterdam is a option because of the legality of drugs. I would go with Miami.

18. I'll have to go with LA, but really I don't think that there's any one answer.

19. i'm sure one city has more than the rest, but theres no way to really find that out

20. im with swish here...you can go down to the haight or hippy hill and be given lsd.

or if you talk to someone and they dont have what youre looking for, they know someone who does 9/10 times.

edit:but the most likely is probably Mexico city.