Cinderella 99 seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DopedUpFarmBoy, Sep 14, 2007.

1. I was wondering if anyone had experience with the Joey Weed f2 of c99. Mainly when it is done outside, and how it compares to the original Brothers Grimm version.

2. I had the joey weed one and it was top notch.

3. pure sativa is not impossible to grow inside just harder. I too am a sativa lover since there is too much indica floating around all the time and it gets old. I really think as long as you supercrop using the various techniques together you can grow a sativa very easily inside. Make it your bitch and don't be afraid to wrastle that plant into submission.

4. for me, i've longed for sativas for 20 plus years. i've NEVER bought a bud that wasn't couchlocking (except mexican commercial) since thai disappeared in the mid 80s. i've always been jealous of people who CAN get the real HQ bud because i sure as heck never did.

i begged and pleaded with my sister's BF to connect me with the grower that tossed me a gram each of kali mist and durban poison. THAT was what i'd missed for so long.

stay tuned. i'm putting my room together a piece at a time and will hopefully be up and running in a few weeks. i'm super hot to try my C99 splash as it's supposed to be virtually identical to pure C99 and any difference from it would have to be towards the super trippy pure sativa lien huanh.

i'm really surprised that C99 never got the props that super silver haze, trainwreck & diesel got. she's a sneaky little wench. i think it's great that she isn't funky & skunky. i don't consider that to be "bland". i consider it high class.

5. Looks like they are out of stock. Anyone know if Hempdepot is a good bank and/or if they plan to restock joey weed's C99?

6. hey guys, iv had the pleasure of smokin c99 and boy was it f*n good. definetly reccomend you growing this you will be satisfied. Iv seen c99 seeds on a website before, im gonna look around and try to get you a website, later pcee