Cincinnati area stoners unite!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Fingers211, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Hey I live on the west side of cincinnati ohio, any other smokers live around here? I would totally love to meet other stoners and just get a huge group smoke on! Replyon this thred or email me at eragon252@hotmail.com (plez do both so I don't lose any in the junk mail!)

2. Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here :)

3. I live right around blue ash. Im for sure down. My dealer just got busted and so im back for the search of a new go to man now.

4. i live in anderson.

5. i go to UC, stay in clifton during the school year, living out in loveland for the summer.

6. Hey! I live about ten miles west of Kings Island! Nice to see others from the nasty 'nati. :)

7. I live in Anderson Township too man, what up?

8. hamiltucky here haha it sucks. specially since i didnt grow up here (originally from cleveland). also as always lookin for a new go to for the real GOODS.

9. Liberty Twp./West Chester right here! Group smoke sesh sounds like a great idea.

10. anytime, just hit me up. haha im a social guy.

11. #11 pipeline13, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
    i'm in cheviot, new to the area and lookin for contacts!

12. Welcome to the City!

13. Fairfield. Send me a pm.

I love to make new friends. I'm into music, movies, and doing random funny stuff

14. fairly new to the area, living in Norwood/Hyde Park.

15. i live in westwood/northside. send me a PM.

16. just moved to Lexington KY but im from covington and i used to buy my weed from some dude off of Harrison Ave. haha

17. #17 StoneColdChilla, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2009
    Nati

Anybody in my hood get at me we will chill.

18. Well i live right in the middle of louisville and Cincinnatti lol in kentucky =)

19. anyone else around the hamilton area? always lookin for new people to chill with and def need a new go too. my main just left the state haha.

20. #20 1954, Sep 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2009
    Middletown OHIO area old hippie looking for high end ,... PM ..any one got any feedback