cigs realy do save lives

Discussion in 'General' started by KottonMouthKang, Jul 7, 2007.

1. last night i was at a hotel party and rite before we left i picked up a 20 sack and smoked a bowl (great hookup too) and as soon as i pull out of the parking lot i get pulled over. we all light up stoges and we get off with a warning. so in celebration of not getting busted and to calm our nerves we fire up another bowl. not 5 minutes after that we get pulled over AGAIN so again we light up cigs and get away with a warning.

so thank you to cigarettes and their magical ability to cover up other smells:hello:

2. Haha, thats whats good. And bad. Must have been fun though lol

3. Meh, Common sense will get ya out of trouble of the police.

Heres an example.

I remeber back when i was at adult ed, Most time id be skippin n shit to make money and get fucked up cuz i was dumb.

But anyways, Across the street was some apartments and shit and in the back of the apartments they had pine trees and a good 5-6 feet gap between that and a cement wall. Well alot of people go back there and tag it up and i was already banned from this place.

Well im back there rollin a joint, My boots was untied and shit and i aient had no belt on or nuttin. My homies takin a piss and another homie jus chillin. I was in the middle. Dude to the left of me noticed some dude in a golf cat rollin up and told me and i hurryed up and dumb the weed in the bag, And started to walk and he was right there at the entracne and i jus jumped the wall and fuckin ran for my life, My homies jus walked thinkni i was trippin but i was the one with the weed, I had over a qtr total on me, I made it to some projects and tied my boots and put my sack in my sock. This was close to winter so i had jeans on.

Welll my boys finally met up with me and we walked to this park and rolled up a couple joints and got blazed then walked to adult ed again.

Chillin on the picnic tables stoned kickin the shit when out of fuckin nowhere a cop drove up on the grass rigt up to us and within a minute had 4 cop cars there sayin we was taggin shit up in the apartments, I played it off real cool, My boy was gettin routy and i was pissed cuz i had herb in my sock and a record.

Well i kept like hurry up ti up officer i need to get to class and actin like i was freezin all the while rubbin resin off my lips on my shirt and off my fingers on my jeans and fuckn thinkin how to get ouf ot this.

My homie gettin routy took the heat on him and they searched hima nd the garbage cans and looked at our hands for signs of spray paint and let us go.

Common sense saved me.

If he looked at my hands and seen resin or smelt it id been searched and in jail.