Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigs or coffee for energy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chickensupreme, Mar 24, 2012.

1. like just relax you and give a headrush?

If I smoke too many cigs in a day I feel like shit.

2. Yeah but that headrush makes me yawn and feel like im gonna pass out sometimes

3. A Monster Rehab and a Marlboro Red go hand in hand, the Monster wakes you up and the cig clears your mind from all the partying from the night before lol

4. [​IMG]

5. any type of weed makes it impossible for me to concentrate lol, i dunno how some people get A+'s baked outta their minds. Its such a gift. Cigs just make me feel like shit and although the initial rush does clear my head its also kinda hard to concentrate cuz everything spinning. Caffeine is just annoying cuz if u take too much u can't really do anything its like ur on crack, shaking and everything ( at least thats how i think crack would be like) Also having to pee every 30 minutes is no fun lol.

6. neither . how about a cold shower, some breakfast and a stretch in the morning.

7. man i love getting up, going out for a wake and bake then coming in and chilling on the couch watching tv and drinking coffee

8. If only Marlboro sold weed like cigs and starbucks catered infused coffees. Add some donuts and my life is complete

9. [quote name='"chickensupreme"']If only Marlboro sold weed like cigs and starbucks catered infused coffees. Add some donuts and my life is complete[/quote]

If it were ever to be legalized that would happen. An that would be a bad thing

10. TBH man ciggarettes were never my thing. Young and growing up with 2 smoking parents I've tried them a few times but recently when I try them just to try they end up making me sick and giving me so much energy that I cant sit still and I get very anxious and get car sick if Im not moving. However, If I start smoking everyday I might mask the effects but I'm not going to start it if it's capable of basically putting my body in dead mode. Regular smokers dont have this effect cause tolerance is so high, but when they first started smoking I bet it poisoned the fuck out of them in this way, vomiting and just nasty unpleasent smell idk how to explain, its gross.

Anyways don't train your body to use substances to function; only psychedelics. Be natural, don't do legal drugs, they are legal for only 1 reason. To be poisoned or to make money. Buy Cuban coffee or something

11. I,m digging what you saying man, i could never get use to that shit. You lucky tho cuz u could use occasionally as a substitute for coffee or smth. I can't cuz like u said i just feeling nauseous and dizzy. aint a good feeling

12. THIS.
    After just smoking a joint, in the morning. priceless-

13. cigarettes definatley dont give you energy i used to smoke them but i quit. coffee doesnt do too much for me as i have a high caffeine tolerrance i find a liquid b-12 shot can help if im draggin ass

14. Cigs don't give you energy, I know as I smoke. If you do not, don't start now. Coffee would be better suited to you. Energy drinks work well despite adverse effects, but that's another bad habit of mine.

15. i work at a coffee shop in town, and I occasionally smoke cigs. I'd have to say that some iced toddy made right will keep you HYPE for a good amount of time. Cigs on the other hand seem to give a spurt of energy then it just goes away. Plus coffee just tastes so gooooooood, especially with a small amount of soy milk and a pump of vanilla...oh yeah. Imma get some coffee now.

16. Drink a monster or any energy drink while studying, should last you long enough