Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigars?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Mar 11, 2013.

1. If you were to bust open a cigar and roll a blunt, what would you do with the tobacco? If I were to smoke it in my pipe or something would it be good?

Also, where could I but a decent cigar? I don't have any head shops or smoke shops near me. Would 7-11 or something have decent ones?

2. Theres 2 major types of cigars. Machine rolled and hand rolled. Machine rolled cigars tend to have very low quality tobacco, they pretty much sweep up all the scrap tobacco, form it into sheets, and cut it up and fill the cigars with it. Hand rolled cigars are much different, with several particular layers of long leaf tobacco, where they use full leaves that go from end to end of the cigar and a large leaf as the wrapper. If your rolling a blunt, I'd go with the machine rolled though, as deconstructing a hand rolled can get very messy and would be a giant pain in the ass. Your typical MR has a wrapper thats pretty much like normal paper.

But really I'd rather just get a bluntwrap anytime.

And if you are looking for some quality cigars, try checking out cigar.com. I'm waiting on about 20 cigars (all will be smoked as cigars) and a new humidor right now myself.

3. get a white owl rillo at the 7-11 and toss the guts.

4. I agree with this guy
    What's your favorite flavor? White grape?

5. Breaking down a decent cigar is an insult to the Roller, Farmer, and helpful salesmen standing near humidors far and wide.

Maybe I'm just high.

6. Yeah a hand rolled cigar. I'd never bust open a nice hand rolled cigar they're works of art.
    But a machine rolled with tobacco sliced through a machine are shits. Deserve to be busted open.