Cigars Yay of Nay

Discussion in 'General' started by IceCreamKidd, Sep 23, 2004.

?

Hey Kid wanna Cigar

1. Only the finest cigars please im an affianado.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Gross.. Cigars are rank

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Blunt & Cigars are synonomous if it aint got green in it I aint smokin it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A friend gave me a Cuban Cohiba Cigar about a year ago. I let it sit & was going to throw it away (they dry up yah know). But gave it a few puffs before hand. I dont smoke anything but the green and had originally only been keeping it to cut & make a blunt but nope. They still taste like crap. Are cigars your thing?

2. I used to love a good cigar. That's the only thing I miss after quitting
    tobacco. Mmmm, Macanudo.

3. have to admit i love a good cigar, but only a little bit i'll smoke.........cubans are my fav, they're Legal here to buy but are extortionate........so i brought a box back from Andorra.........25 Punch Cubans for 40 Euros..........about £27........round about $50 American...............real cheap for Cubans...........a lot of people make the fatal mistake of trying to actually smoke a Cigar........ie inhale it.............sure dudes do it, but they are like hardcore smokers, who smoke them every day in life.............can't beat the smell either, i brought a box of cigars back from New Orleans, they hand roll them in front of you............."just a pity it wasn't rolled on the inside thigh of a young Virgin"..........lol..........semmingly that's why the Cubans taste better..........lol.......;)..............Peace out...........Sid

4. Oh yeah...I think my favorite cigars are the Monte Cristo # 2's

I can never finish an entire cigar though..I'll smoke a 1/4 of it..and just lose intrest. ADD lol

5. i've got to try a cigar sometime.

6. most cigars taste horrible to me... like any White Owl... I almost think those are made just for blunts because I can't stand the taste of those cheap ass things.

I've only smoked a cuban once, and it was a friends dad that he let us light up at a party. It was okay, didn't taste anythign like those white owls or phillies. I think if I ever smoked cigars, I'd only be able to smoke cubans

7. I love good cigars, especially cubans, but same as Grim I hardly ever seem to finish them. They last so long and most establishments that allow smoking don't allow cigar or pipe smoking.

8. I enjoy a decent cigar every now and then. I try to stay away from Phillies and White Owl and such, they just suck. But every now and again I'll have a Garcia y Vega or something. Pretty inexpensive, but much better than phillies and stuff.

9. I sometimes like the smell of a cigar when my dad is smoking it but I would never smoke one myself. I do however smoke cigarettes. I am going to quit soon hopefully. But I think the only time I will ever light up a cigar/blunt is if there is only weed in it. :smoke:

10. i smoke black&milds, if they count..

11. its fun to smoke a cigar while high just chill out on the back porch but i only like to smoke half of it because then the smoke is a lot cooler and smoother. after that it starts to get harsh

12. exactly, i usually go through the first half of a black in like 5 or 10 mins then the second half takes twice that

13. id smoke a good cuban ...but if it was a dutch ..id just roll a blunt..