Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigars or Cigs for a better high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hankthethird, Apr 6, 2010.

1. I am an occasional smoker of cigs and cigars when I am high and I was wondering what your opinions are on what gives you that better buzz after burning some bowls.

2. just roll a spliff to relax

3. The only problem I have with that is I am in college so money is tight and I like to save nug whenever I can.

4. Well-rolled spliffs are, so far as I'm concerned, the best way to smoke solo or with another.

Blunts for greater number of people.

5. considering you don't inhale cigars, the more alkaline smoke content is better absorbed through your gums and mouth, and thus is takes a little longer to get a nicotine buzz, I'd say cigarettes just from a time standpoint, but in reality tobacco is gross and imo ruins highs I'd say smoke a joint after smoking to really unwind

6. ^
    Don't inhale cigars?
    I'll have some of whatever HE'S smokin.
    Everyone I know inhales their cigars.

7. flavored cigar

8. dumbest thing ive read all day lol

9. wow.

and wow.

10. you must know some serious smoking noobs

11. I think you just lost.

..you know, at everything

12. Maybe hes from portugal and thats how they do down there. i know I don't inhale the cigar. I like the flavor

13. Go out and buy somt turkish royals. they have a chocolate flavor to them, and my favorite way to enhance my high. I smoke one after every bowl, and i think it keeps me higher, longer.

14. Im gonna have to back up my Portuguese buddy, most of my friends I smoke with smoke cigarettes, and when they smoke cigars they inhale as well, its brutal smoke. I'd much rather just roll a spliff and burn it down.

15. cigarettes by far are better...cigars are good for taste...but nothing beats a nice Kool after a burnin session.

16. There's nothing wrong with inhaling a cigar. I know you're not supposed to, but if you do you will get a huge ass nicotine buzz.:smoking:

17. inhaling cigars will make you sick before you get that "buzz"

Cigars are only good for their paper, and if you're inhaling them, well lol, they add so much flavoring and shit tho the mix, you might as well be smoking out of a lightbulb.