Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarillos

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGanjaGuy23, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Hellllo GC. I'm trying to smoke a blunt tonight and I have a question, well first of all, I love blunts. White owl and dutchmasters are my favorites. Ok so, what's the best cigarillo out of them all? Like the one that stays the freshest, tastes the best, overall good for the price. I was looking at philly cigarillos (watermelon or peach) and I think they are $3 for 2. Are they good?

2. For the freshest ur best bet is the white owl rillos they come in a zip,pack.

3. Price? How much are they? Cause in DE they're $2 for a white owl blunt

4. get a blunt.

5. #5 SmokenSomeGreen, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "get a blunt" um you do know everything mentioned so far is a "blunt"?

6. Nah man just get a game/garcia vega honey cigarillo or a grape one and your set.

7. Just grab a grape Swisher or the White Owl 'rillos that come in the 3 for $2 foil packs. Can't go wrong. Phillies are good too, a lot of people don't like them cause they're too 'soft', though.

8. Ok im gonna end up getting the white owls, I hope they are $2 for 3

9. I feel like Philly's burn faster than most others, so I don't use um. I don't really roll anymore but when I do its White Owls.

10. I was gonna get white owls then they handed me some wine supreme blend ciggarillos so i took them