Cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by JackTheStripper, May 24, 2010.

1. Another smoker here , i smoke Senegas , if you havnt seen them its because i order direct from the native american indian reservation ( no tax )
    Gotta order a certain amount and its shipped in a plain brown box.Every bit as good as marlboro reds.

2. Newport CIGARETTES.

I'm addicted and I don't care.

3. smoking american spirits is like a full time job

i remember i bummed one before class and i ended up 15 minutes late (couldnt get myself to throw a bummed cigarette right in front of the person who gave it to me)

anyway...

i smoke camel turkish royals and turkish silvers and recently been smoking parliaments

if theres nothing else ill admit it i will smoke a newport sorry lungs

4. Lucky Strike filters - then they stopped making em

Nat Sherman MCD Kings - stopped making em

And now I'm trying to quit but for some reason Camel Filters got me hooked :( they don't even taste good.

5. I occasionally twist some pipe tobacco up in a Rizzla.

6. Marb menthol lights for me. Cigrarettes are soooo good but sooooo bad for you. I need to quit.:(

7. As to the pronunciation of Pall Mall, I always pronounced them Paul Maul, as does everyone else I know. However, in the movie Secret Window, Johnny Depp says it like Pal Mal

like you're my pal, and i suffer from mal-nourishment

8. i like : Turkish gold- Camels Camel Crushes and swisher cigs

9. because theyre good thats why :)

i love blacks :)

10. newports, sometimes camel crush, but they taste like strait ass without the crush thing haha

11. Cyan Natural American Spirits. SKEET.

12. Well, I smoked newports for a month, and they made me cough so much that i said fuck em. My favorite menthol ciggerets are Parlament Menthol Lights 100's . I don't like parlament menthol that much tho. If you want to try non-menthols, id recomend marbrol reds.

13. Kamel Red's, Marlboro 27's and Turkish Gold's for me.

My throat's been hurting lately so I've been cutting back on the butts.

14. I used to smoke Camel Wides for a year, then I quit until last month. But I've been pretty good about smoking just on my work breaks, I haven't even bought a pack until today.

15. Newports my *****, what else?

16. i love my cigs, i really don't want to quit. but because of the price i been really trying to slow down. once i'm working again i'll probably go back to really not giving a fuck.

theres a place in my town where you can get cigs made for you, tell them what kinda you usually smoke and they make up a blend. kinda like triceratops said. i haven't tried them yet, but i heard it really cuts down on the price.

lately i been switching up the brands i smoke a lot. it helps me slow down, because i don't usually like what the taste like too much at first. when i start to like them i switch to another cheap brand.

right now (looks for his pack...) Pyramid Reds

17. I just finished my last one yesterday. I'm still contemplating whether I'll buy another pack though. I had quit for around 4 months, Camel Wides, and bought a another pack cuz i wanted an excuse to hang around this girl that smoked at my work.

Hmmmmm. to buy or not to buy....

18. Marlboro Reds. I hate the FSC bullshit. Sometimes, if I'm really in the mood for a good taste and not just the usual fix, I'll empty a Red and roll it with a Zig Zag ultra thin.