Cigarettes

Discussion in 'General' started by JackTheStripper, May 24, 2010.

1. So I was wondering who here smokes cigs and if so what kind?

Right now I've been smoking newports for like over a year. Before that I smoked a bunch of other different kinds... not sure what to try next. Tried all of the marlboros, camels, kools, etc.

I can't think of anything new that I haven't tried before but I haven't had a nice pack of Marlboro reds in a long time. Damn they used to be the best cigarette ever before FSC.

2. Used too. Made the smart decision to quit. Used to smoke reds.

I wonder if tobacco is included in the new ban...

3. I believe there have been numerous threads on this subject hence no replies lol

However, on topic i dont smoke cigs, but the green.... the green is a whole other class of its own. High class i might add. :smoke:

4. I think I'm one of the only people on GC who has no problems with his nicotine addiction :p Not that that makes me cool, I'm just not planning on quitting in the foreseeable future.

I mainly smoke Chesterfields, sometimes Marlboro reds.

5. idk if thinking your not addicted to nicotine really makes a difference bro.

6. I smoke Marlboro Smooth's. I have been smokin since I was 16 but quit for about 5 months because I hate smoking in the winter. So I guess I am a "seasonal smoker" ha

7. Camels

Turkish Golds kill the compitition.

Marbs sometimes too.

8. I'm a cheap bastard. I just buy some Top tobacco and roll my own, and the best thing is it comes with rolling papers too! Time to roll a jay!

9. wave full flavor shorts

10. i smoke 2 or 3 cigs a day, usually newports lol.

11. I usually smoke Camels or Lucky Strikes. Far as cigars go, a good Black & Mild does fine.

12. I roll my own. I use "the good stuff" haha. It's really the brand name.
    Otherwise, Camel Menthol.

13. Don't smoke cigs,but I smoke Blacks.Why?I dunno.

14. I smoke whatever I can get my hands on, I have no real preference.

But when I'm getting stoned or drinking, I like to smoke Parliament Full Flavors. When I am strapped for cash, I buy Marlboro Special Blends (the new mediums) or Pall Malls or Wildhorses (off brand.)

Though I recently heard about a woman who sells offbrand cigarettes out of her trailer for 3 dollars a pack. Supposedly she has a chart, where you can point to your preferred smoke and she will match your cigarettes with whatever offbrand she has. Apparently she is a miracle worker. They are also all all-natural. She will sell you 3 packs, get three packs free. or buy three cartons, get three free.

I gotta visit this crazy woman.

and when i roll my own, i go for bugler or black magic (i think that's what its called) never american spirit, that stuff is way too harsh.

i am also completely in check with my nicotine addiction. i personally love smoking cigarettes most of the time, especially after ripping a fat bowl. nothing better than smoking a cig after smoking herb or eating. you can criticize forever, but i will not quit smoking cigs until i quit smoking herb.

15. I've used rolling papers from that brand, Blunt.

I smoke pall malls.

16. I'll smoke a cig socially one and a while. Usually a menthol.

17. i used to smoke heavily...now just occasionally. Camel Turkish Silvers are def my cig of choice....they are whats up

18. I smoke cigs when I'm out of pot. It's just habit I guess.

Which is the correct pronunciation of pall mall? Pell mell or paul mall?

19. My friends complain about them but I seem to be able to roll them just fine.