Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Ok I have a few questions about cigarettes.

1) What is the difference between the different types?

2)how long should you hold in the smoke for?

3) What are the chances of getting cancer?

2. No difference between them really..just flavors menthol ect or prinetime pom poms mini cigars. 2 blow out right away it takes millie seconds ror the niccotine releave 3 chances of getting cancer is a mtter of over a lingnperoid of time with ib 2 10 years but me my dad grand pa never got cancer from smoking getting cancer from smoking is just like peoplen having car accidents Its just a tradgic unlucky think just dont smoke pack a day n shud be fine get filtered to get maxumim saftey

3. 1) taste, strength, smoothness, and chemicals. I roll my own so it is healthier. (Not healthy still)
    2) like a second it isn't weed.
    3) it differs for everyone. My dad goes through 2-3 packs a day. No health issues so far. This has been since he was my age. He is now 50. He is fucked up in the head but not cuz of that.

Only you can finish th

4. If you currently don't smoke, why would you ever want to?

Smoking cigs is by far the biggest regret of my life.
    It is expensive, smelly, disgusting and addictive as hell.

Please don't become a sucker for the cig Corporations. :smoke:

5. Don't fucking smoke cigarettes man.

6. 1) Uh, death, and menthol-flavored death?

2) As long as it takes to start killing you, which is anywhere from one second and up.

3) Roughly five million deaths a year globally? I'd say pretty fucking good, but hey don't ask me, ask the people mourning over the dozen people who died in the time it took me to type this.

7. Im currently in the process of quitting. It isnt easy... Do yourself a favor and dont get hooked in the first place.

8. I smoked marb reds about a pack a day for 10 years just quit about 5 months ago I don't weez no more I can hold hits in longer,those nice fat yellow bong hits and I smell things so much better its amazing almost. the worst thing I ever did in my life was start smoking. Best thing I ever did was quit for my little ones I'm there role model you no cant have em learning bad habits so soon and I hated having to smoke in the freezing ass cold

9. I chewed for two weeks to get the cigarette urge and then dropped the chew cause it was eating my mouth raw damn Copenhagen

10. Bro, don't pick up smoking. It's a son of a bitch. I will still answer your question though.

1) What is the difference between the different types? There's several types of cigarettes. Menthol (nasty, in my honest opinion), light, mild, strong, really fucking strong, etc.

2)how long should you hold in the smoke for? Probably like 2-5 seconds on average.

3) What are the chances of getting cancer? It clearly increases your chance of getting cancer in your later years. That's why you should never start. Addiction is terribly hard to overcome.

11. Dont start smoking cigarettes. I did, was addicted at 16, and it exacerbated my asthma to the point that I ended up in the emergency room gasping for air. I started chewing to quit cigs, and now I cant quit chewing. Not worth it imho. It takes money away from the stash jar

12. Dont smoke , dont ever smoke, dont even think about it dude

13. 1/ strength taste (ie. menthol/full flavor) size (100s or shorts)
    2. Price , grade of tobacco
    3. couple seconds
    4. depends how long you smoke for , its also person to person, you could smoke for 5 years and gt somthing or smoke for 50+ and get nothing.

Try Marlb lights if u never smoke

i smke newport 100's

14. Don't start smoking. Many people look down on smokers because it makes their house, clothes, and car stink. Not to mention ignoring all the information about how bad tobacco is for you.

15. They add 569 different chemicals formulated to get you addicted, and none of them are preventing cancer

16. I started smoking cigarettes a couple years ago. Weird how every once awhile I have that strange craving for one. I smoke mostly Mary Jane but when I wanna feel relaxed there's only the cancer stick.

Can't stop you from choosing to smoke, but stick with the greens man, cigarettes only good cause they're convenient; they're bad for your health even if you don't get cancer.

Makes me feel like crap physically from smoking a bunch of them. Ironically I don't feel "addicted" as people say, but I do get a craving once in a while.

17. Close the door before it opens man, trust me.

18. your lucky you have so many awesome ppl telling you how nasty it truely is.

wish I had that

19. /thread.

20. this basically.