Cigarettes Suck

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefsmoker420, Sep 5, 2012.

1. So im only 18 and i have been smoking cigarettes for about a year and half........ needless to say with the addition of heavy weed use and smoking a lot of blunts my lungs arnt feeling that healthy however i recently got bronchitis and had to quit for a little while. but im happy to say that because of this I quit smoking cigarettes for good and i have also been able to notice that all my friends smell like fucking ashtrays especially there breath:( which makes me really glad I quit when I did i still crave them but some how now I just have the will power to not smoke..... when i get a craving that bad i find that rolling a blunt up and blazing it helps do blunt wraps even have nicotine? :smoke:

2. Blunts are pretty unhealthy as well beause it's tobacco wrapped, and I'm not sure if it has nicotie or not, but you should switch to joints or pipes or get a bong

3. Good for you for quitting. And yes, I believe that blunt wraps have nicotine in them.

4. smoking anything stinks

5. I think joints burn to fast honestly i love smoking them but if im with more than 2 more people i gotta smoke a blunt or my bubbler and your definitely right blunts are bad they dont even look like tobacco leaf just processed tobacco paper

6. Even weed? Oh my.

7. yea I know what you mean if i think about a fresh pack of malboro reds I go crazy the only reason I even started was because in high school all my stoner friends did and if we were bored and didnt have bud after school i might hit the cigarette a couple times get a head rush and be happy then before i knew it i was craving a cigarette and buying single cigarettes illegaly from the store for 50 cents a cigarette no i.d. no problem the clerk barely spook english at this shitty gas station in the hood a couple blocks from my house :smoke:

8. I bought a disposable e-cig and puffed on that while I was quitting to keep away the nicotine cravings. It was a nice alternative since it doesnt smell like smoke. It might not work for everyone though.

9. [quote name='"Bliss junkie"']I bought a disposable e-cig and puffed on that while I was quitting to keep away the nicotine cravings. It was a nice alternative since it doesnt smell like smoke. It might not work for everyone though.[/quote]

This is what my wife is using, she likes it so far..

10. I got the Blu and I loved it. I only bought one and threw it away last week and havent smoked since.

11. [quote name='"Bliss junkie"']

I got the Blu and I loved it. I only bought one and threw it away last week and havent smoked since.[/quote]

Yup that's what she has.. I told her when she is done I'm converting it for weed. :laughing: that's just me I'm supportive like that.

12. Cigarettes are the last pure blissful thing in this world.

13. I think you have cigarettes confused with dank bud bro :smoke:

14. Yeah I have been on the verge of quitting but my routine always comes with a cig. When i'm at work I can go out whenever and have one and that is a huge routine. Driving in the car is another toughie and after eating. I always want one after a nice big meal.

I know they are bad for me but I still smoke them.. I guess I just enjoy it when i'm blazed or on a cold Minnesota night, that with hot tea or coffee really comforts me.

I will have to stop soon, doesn't help my teeth or lungs since I have a bit of asthma. I need to quit within a year, just have to change up all my routines.

Sorry just high and keep on writing.

15. I fucking love cigs. Cigs and Drugs are great. and alcohol.

Sober they are meh but if you keep it to 1/2 a day they are fucking great

16. Been trying to quit. have a script for patches (Nicoderm 24mg Transdermal) good (refills) for 1 year...been taking them on and off...and I know that's terrible but the days I have them on I have no craving to smoke, yet sometimes I have before because just the people, the environment, etc. instigates it. Right now I've got a pack of Newport 100's (Menthol) and gonna finish off this pack and put the patch back on. Quitting mostly because of monetary reasons, but other reasons include my health and smelling good. I just did an x-ray and it came back fine, but if I continue smoking something will happen. It's just one of those things in my head I'm fighting right now.