Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigarettes increase high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jicklenop, Feb 27, 2012.

1. So I use to hang with a group of people who always said to smoke a cigarette after filing because it increases your high. I always thought that sounded stupid, why should it increase your high? Plus I hate cigarettes, so I wouldn't have ever done it. Has anyone else heard of this? What are your thoughts on it?

2. It definitely doesn't increase the high, but personally I love smoking a cig after I smoke weed.

3. if a non cigarette smoker was high and then he smoked a cig then yea he would get higher because his tolerance for cigs is extremely low.

i remember when me and my buds used to get 'high' on dip and cigarettes hahaha
    where did those days go? ;P

4. I hear that all the time too. Never tried it personally, but it could be a way to get addicted to them, so I'm personally staying away.

5. I figured it might have been a nicotine buzz that altered the high a little, they were pretty regular smokers both with bud and cigs

6. nah it doesnt do much unless you havent smoked a cig for at least 8 hours, imo.

7. I read on yahoo answers that the menthol cigs increase your high by 10%

8. QFT.
    And me and my buddies used to do the same thing with dip and cigs. First time I got that nic-buzz from dip I was fucking amazed.
    But for a regular smoker, a cig after smoking some pot won't do much to make you more "high". It is however quite relaxing

9. now i want a cig

10. #10 OG IronLungs, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2012
    Just a tip... Do NOT taint the ever so sweet and beautiful Mary Jane with Tobacco! It has no place. Anywhere! And aside from that, it's the grossest, stupidest thing you could do to your body!!! TRUST ME!!!

You wanna increase your high? Smoke anotha mothaa F*¢K!N' kryptachronicuddalite gaad dammit!:smoke:

Happy tokin'! :bongin:

11. Kind of off topic but I was at a party and a guy showed me that you can mix dip with a little jack daniels and I got surprisingly messed up.

12. Smoking a cig after blazing just gets you light headed

13. [quote name='"packlightrepeat"']Kind of off topic but I was at a party and a guy showed me that you can mix dip with a little jack daniels and I got surprisingly messed up.[/quote]

I've always added a couple drops of hard liquor to a can that's gettin dry but never heard of gettin drunk that way haha

14. regular toker, casual smoker here. it changes the high, probably doesnt get you higher, but smoking nicotine gives you a buzz anyways so it just gets combined.

i like to smoke a cig about half hr after a nice bong hit sometimes. you feel lke youre on a rollercoaster going through clouds.

15. [quote name='"sodak blazin"']

I've always added a couple drops of hard liquor to a can that's gettin dry but never heard of gettin drunk that way haha[/quote]
    Me either haha

16. We call it "Afterblast" haha. Feels nice getting a nicotine buzz while being high!

17. Sometimes after I smoke bud, I'll smoke a Newport menthol and yeah it does increase your high at least it feels like it. Lately I've been having bad trips as not enjoying my high and smoking a cig calms me down and makes me feel good. :]

18. Smoking a cigarette doesn't increase your high. I personally hate cigs when i'm sober but whenever i'm high i don't mind smoking one every once in awhile. Being high and smoking a cig just gives me a feeling of complete relaxation and there isn't a fuck in the world.

19. It does a little bit but for what its worth you shouldnt. Unless your a regular cig smoker

20. Smoke a popper that does