Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette urges

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bullshit Sunday, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Is it normal only to have urges to smoke cigs when your baked? When sober the thought of a cig doesn't sound appealing, but once i toke up im ready to light up a cig as soon as i'm done. Anyone else like this? I literally have smoked probably under 10 cigarettes in my entire life when i'm sober, but hundreds when im high.

2. I love smokin a cig after smoking a bowl. i think it came from highschool. i would smoke a cig after to get the smell of weed off me. now its become a habit.

3. i was a cigarette smoker long before i was a pot smoker, but a few of my friends that don't smoke cigarettes regularly will occasionally smoke one after a bowl.

4. Same thing when people drink it seems. I tend to think that smoking a cig after a bowl or blunt, while completely horrible for my lungs right after smoking some heavy shit, seems to get me higher faster. I think it might have to do with the nicotine in it interacting as a stimulant with the thc. You know what I mean? It just sort of kick starts the whole process. I tend to sometimes peak immediately and that peak just keeps going and going lol.

5. i like to smoke one after i blaze cuz it gives me a nice head rush. smoking a black n mild is great too, IMO. i can even taste the tobaccy

6. I really like cigs sober, but I like them high even more. I have heard of friends saying that weed helps them smoke less cigs, which I don't get at all

7. I always have a cigarette after I smoke, I wanna quit them so bad but I know with how much I'm baked I won't be able to resist. lol

Honestly now that I think of it, any time I'm under the influence of anything (alcohol, weed, 'unmentionables') I chain smoke like a motherfucker.

8. Yeah.
    the head rush is what I crave about the ciggy afterwards.
    It's just the whip topping on the amazing apple pie of my high.

9. Yeah, when your high on anything or drunk, the rush of a cigarette feels very good.. But once you start smoking alot, its all down hill from there buddy.

10. Id try to kick the cig habit... But I have to admit, theres just something so appealing about blowin' smoke