Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette tax stamp/sticker?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikolai90, Jan 2, 2012.

1. Nebraska puts them on the bottom of packs. I unfortunately don't have a picture but its green and white. :smoke:

2. Cali puts em on the same place... Try to get a pic man I'm pretty intrigued by these stickers lol.

3. #4 Keifer Suthrlnd, Jan 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2012
    not my pic, and its old. but this is what they look like here in RI

[​IMG]

my dad worked for the govt and he went to a conference a few years back. al qaeda is trying to make mad money in the u.s. selling these without their stamps. the mafia even used to ship em up north an sell them mad cheap, even pay off the cops with cartons.

4. Our reservation has them too

5. Nope, Washington doesn't do it :smoke: What kind of cigarettes do you guys smoke? I prefer Camel Crushes. :D

6. Reds or camel crushes, usually just bum cigarettes don't really care too much about company, unless its unfiltered..those are fucking nasty.

I promised my self to stop cigarettes for new years do:eek:

7. vt farmers can grow and sell tax free tobacco, provided their crop is under 500 lbs a year

5 bucks an ounce dank organic tobacco

8. yeah these stickers are placed on the packets in different states.