Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

cigarette smoking vs marijuana smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by playdohman, Nov 17, 2014.

1. im fairly new to toking however i've done multiple pipes, bongs and roaches, so am now used to the experience, which i still enjoy very much. however, as wierd as this might seem, i still have never smoked a cigarette, and i will soon just to try it, but im wondering, what is it like to smoke? as e-cigs hurt like shit in the throat and lungs,vs weed which is smooth and warm, so what is cigarette smoke like?

thanks in advance, your friendly neighbourhood toker

2. Cigarette smoke will kill you, the pain the first time is so terrible and the taste will be gross

Bird + Weed + Papers = Good time

3. Honestly cig smoking is awful the first few times.

I won't lie, smoking a cig when I'm drunk is one of my favorite things, don't know why, but after being a smoker for a year and realizing how gross they really were I dropped em.

4. ive only smoked 7 cigs in my lifetime and its not really what i would call harsh, but it definitely tickles the throat a lot more than weed (depending on the hit, but usually more)

i dont want to be that guy, but its not really worth it to even start smoking them, because if you end up liking it, you're probably going to become addicted to them