Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette Roller

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokeXC, Jun 16, 2011.

1. If you have problems rolling joints, like I do get one of these. Their easy to use and if used right can make some of the best joints I have ever smoked. They burn slow and smoke great. I use note cards for filters and pack as much weed into it as i can. Then just follow the instructions. These joints basically have made me love smoking joints. The only problem is that last night i had a joint that kept going out. So yea get one they make amazing personal joints and if you have enough there chill as fuck with friends.

2. Yeah they're good if you suck at rolling but in my opinion rolling is an art. Nothing better than smoking something you made with your own two hands.

3. I bought one the other day and haven't tried it yet. How do you get the filter in the joint?

Thanks!

4. Either roll around the "W" shaped cardboard or leave room to stuff it in after rolling.

5. What I do it grab some business cards from a restaurant or somewhere and either tare or cut a strip of it off, (usually get about 6-7 filters out of one card).

When you have the strip, fold one end 3 or 4 times and roll it up into a little cylinder and just put it in the beginning of your joint/blunt.

You can also buy filter tip booklets if that's to much work.

6. yeah i have a cigarette roller and it's worked wonders for me :D

Even though I can roll perfectly fine, it's still handy :p

7. I figure why not get your joint perfect everytime, rather than risking messing up.
    As for the filter i just cut a notecard with scissors and roll it up and put it in the roller with the weed, it rolls perfectly with the papers. BAM you have a joint that looks exactly like a cig.

8. i prefer hand rolling. id rather smoke something i made myself.

9. qfft.

10. If you actually practice instead of giving up after the first try, you dont have the "risk" of messing up. Consistency comes with practice.

11. Save yourself now, do not use this. The joints are really, really bad. I at one point only smoked these, now i've converted to one hitters and proper joints. How I wasted SO much weed.

12. Look on the GC shop, search "conical pipe chrome"

Buy that, pre-roll your paper around the stem. You have a perfect cone.