Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Cigarette Joint

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cooldud, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Aight so I don't smoke cigarettes but I want to be able to smoke discreetly in public. In my town if you're smoking a joint people and cops will spot it immediately since they have nothing better to do. So I was thinking of emptying out a cig, filling it mainly with some tea to cover the smell and let it burn slower and filling the rest with weed. I was wondering are there any chemicals in cigarette papers? Is it just in the tobacco? Any nicotine in the paper? Any substantial health effects I would get from the paper cause i plan to smoke alot of these.

2. pretty sure cig paper is just paper, no tobacco.. sounds like a unenjoyable way to smoke but whatever works for u

3. Be better to get a cigarette tube filler rather than emptying ciggs, also poke a hole or two on the filter with a pin to get straight up smoke....

4. it's only for smoking in the mall or places where there is alot of people

5. It would still stink of bud.... If you used hash it would be a lot easier....

6. there's tar all up in that cig paper bro. ain't nobody got time for that

7. really? i was planning on putting mostly tea in it to cover the smell, very little bud

8. Mostly tea and very little bud in a cigarette? Not worth it man. Barely worth it to just fill up the whole thing with weed in the first place. You are better off rolling it into a blunt ;D

9. Bud smell is pretty overpowering though... Hash or even kief would be better....

10. #10 ChieferKeyah, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2012
    Don't smoke in public and respect your conservative little town, or just don't give a fuck and smoke regardless. Why do you want to smoke walking down the street anyway, its freezing outside, there is wind, and other annoying factors.

11. ok do this:
    take a deathstick and take out the deathmaterial. fill like 1/4 of it with tobacco, fill the next 2/4 with weed, then fill the last quarter with tobacco, that way if somebody takes your cigs and they take a look at them they'll look real.
    the first q of tobacco is just so you don't worry about the roach.

works really good, a cop once took a look at my cigs because he was doubtful and worked. i was trying to bring weed to a concert.

did you get it?
    short story: empty, put a little tobacco, fill with weed, at the end put a little more tobbacco to make it superstealth.
    don't worry about the smell, if they see it's a cig they'll just think it's a cig

12. Hold it like a cigarette and only take one drag at a time if you really have to smoke in public. As for your smoking, I would look into making a waterfall for at home. But if you really do have to smoke in public, cut off the filter and empty out the tobacco.

13. don't cut it open. use a bobby pin or something to empty it. then refill it with mari ja uana

14. Dude its gonna smell either way so dont do it if you think cops will care. Personally cig one hitters work great, or just hit a pipe once in a while (not contanstly burning). But you can be the judge dont do anything stupid theres no need to smoke in public really

15. Never said to cut the square open...said to cut the filter off. Then twist it, it won't look like a cig anymore but will smoke much better.

16. Look at a cigarette under a black light bro. More chemicals than a pool

17. Use a one hitter if you wanna smoke in public and not get caught, not a joint... :confused_2: